new lift installation
R J Lift Services Ltd has over 25 years’ experience in lift installation in a diverse range of sectors throughout the UK. We install lifts in all types of buildings ranging from hospitals, universities, sports facilities, hotels, shopping centres, warehouses & offices. We have installed lifts for some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
All our new lift installations include the most innovative lift technology, meaning they are highly energy and operationally efficient, durable and meet the new safety regulations.
NEW LIFT INSTALLATION STYLES
All our lifts can be bespoke manufactured to meet your specific requirements and building design. Whether for one floor or multiple floors, standard or state of the art design, our comprehensive service will ensure your lift is designed to meet the needs of your visitors, staff and customers as well as your energy efficiency targets.
What kind of lift are you looking for?
- Passenger Lifts – a wide range for any sector including residential, offices, hospitals, hotels, shopping centres, public buildings and much more.
- Good Lifts – high performance goods only lifts and goods-passenger lift range which are robust and heavy duty. Our payload ranges from 500 kg to 5000kg suitable for a wide range of industries.
- Service Lifts – for the movement of trolleys and roll cages. Convenient and cost-effective movement of bulky or heavy goods up to 250kg in a wide range of environments which include care homes, hotels, commercial kitchens and shops.
- Platform Lifts – uniquely designed platform lifts for those with impaired mobility.
- Dumb Waiters – for small goods lifts.
- Stair Lifts – for care homes, hospitals and commercial premises around the UK
- Dock Levellers – for docking equipment.
To help get an understanding of the type of lift you require for your business and building, complete our Contact Us form today and we will be in touch.
Reasons to contact R J LIft Services about your new lift installation
We install lifts which provide the safety and reliability you’d expect from a major supplier in the lift industry. Our lifts can be installed either individually or as a multiple configuration.
- Standard or bespoke lift design – whatever your budget, there is a lift in our range that will work for you
- Specialist installation teams
- Excellent quality lifts supplied with the latest energy efficiency innovations and energy efficiency performance
- Hundreds of interior lift design options to reflect your building decor
- Complete compliance with the latest safety and accessibility (DDA) standards
- Open protocol systems
- Highest ratings on energy efficiency
- Long term reliability
- Space efficient designs
- Nominated project manager to ensure your installation runs smoothly and to ensure you are kept informed every step of the way
- Professional advice on the right lift for your premises based on location, size and expected traffic density from our experienced and knowledgeable team
- Over 100 lift engineers based throughout the UK
- Independent family run company with the highest standards
- Competitive pricing
We install lifts with different operating mechanisms such as:
- Machine roomless lifts (MRL)
- Lifts with machine room
- Direct drive lifts
- Indirect drive lifts
- Hydraulic lifts
- Single Units
- Group Systems
- Special Applications – including glass lifts & externally mounted lifts
- High speed, high rise lifts
- Chain drive platform lifts
- Screw drive platform lifts
- Scissor lifts
R J LIFT SERVICES are accredited LIFT INSTALLERS
R J Lift Services have professional lift installers operating nationwide. All our engineers are fully-accredited to install lifts and work to the strictest health and safety regulations.
As an independent lift company, R J Lift Services can offer you a highly competitive package and the best in lift installation services.
Our lifts conform to EN81 20 and EN81 50 lift standards. They also have the highest score for energy efficiency in compliance with the VDI 4707. R J Lift Services work to the highest standards and are members of LEIA, LEEA, Construction Line and have ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. All this means that you can trust us to deliver and install your lift safely and professionally.
As a lift company, our mission is simple. We are committed to delivering the highest quality lift service in the industry. Plus, our expert lift engineers and professionals are available to you 24/7 365 days a year.
Other LIFT services
If you already have a lift, you may be interested in our lift refurbishment services with the option of cosmetic, mechanical and electrical refurbishment.