Whether the load rating for your goods lift is 500kg or 10,000kg we can offer you a first class range of high quality, low maintenance service lifts:
- Goods only lifts
- Goods + attendant lifts
- Service lifts
Installed in shopping centres, department stores, supermarkets, industrial units, universities, hospitals and hotels across the UK, our lifts are reliable, high performance work-horses which can take just a few days to install with minimum disruption during the installation process.
RJ Goods Lift features
Our range of goods lifts includes goods only lifts and goods plus attendant lifts.
With a wide range of load capacities from 500kg to 10000kg and bespoke options available, we have goods lift to suit pretty much every circumstance, so whatever you requirements, why not contact us to discuss how we might be able to help. The features of our lifts up to 2000kg load capacity include:
- Quick to install – freestanding modular system means that just 10-12 weeks after signing the order, your goods lift will be installed and ready to work.
- With no separate machine room required, our lifts take the minimum of space.
- No machine room, no pit and no shaft headroom option – so no major construction work required within your building. If a ramp is not appropriate for your premises, a 100mm pit can be built below the structure.
- Energy efficient.
- Finished with a durable, hard-wearing coated steel sheeting.
- Up to 4 floor levels.
- Reliable – tough, hardwearing lift cars are designed to work intensively, reliably and efficiently over many years.
- Options to suit your installation for landing doors, access ramps, flooring, buffer rails and kick plates.
- Fully compliant with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Full 12 month warranty covering parts and labour.
The cost of a new goods lift will depend on your final specification so please contact us for a free and competitive quotation on 0800 999 1177 for further information or you can email or complete our Contact Us form.
RJ Service lifts
Our range of Service Lifts enable you easily to move goods on trolleys or roll cages between one or more floors. Bigger than a dumb waiter but smaller than a standard goods lift, a Service Lift provides a convenient method of transporting bulky items such as trolleys or warehouse cages.
As every one of our Service Lifts are made to order, yours can be designed exactly to your needs.
Also referred to as a roll cage lift or sometimes a small goods lift, these compact goods lifts are ideal for restaurants, commercial kitchens, pubs, shops and hotels.
RJ service lift Features
- Serves up to 6 floors or 15 metres of travel
- Heavy duty hinged landing doors
- Lift arrival buzzer
- Drop bar or lattice gate protection option
- Control by simple call and send push buttons
- Made to order with a wide range of entrance, footprint and travel dimensions
- Site survey, installation and testing included in price
- Optional fire rated concertina shutter landing doors – to minimise intrusion into the loading space
Why use R J Lift Services for your goods lift
As a lift company, our mission is simple. We are committed to delivering the highest quality lift service in the industry.
Plus, our expert lift engineers and professionals are available to you 24/7 365 days a year.
Service lift Installation AT COMPETITIVE PRICES
The cost of a new goods lift or trolley service lift, will depend on your final specification so please contact us for a free and competitive quotation on 0800 999 1177 for further information or you can email or complete our Contact form.