The wheelchair lifts from R J Lift Services are a cost- effective way to provide independent access for anyone with impaired mobility. We specialise in meeting the challenges of accessibility in commercial and public buildings, including schools, hospitals, retail, sports and conference centres, to name just a few. Whatever the challenge, we have a wheelchair platform lift solution to meet it.
Our extensive platform lift range includes wheelchair lifts for both outside and inside use. Whether for providing access to an upper floor or for negotiating a just a few steps, all our wheelchair lifts are top quality in terms of safety, performance and aesthetics.
WHICH TYPE OF WHEELCHAIR Platform LIFT DO YOU NEED?
There are 3 main types of wheelchair lift (often referred to as platform lifts or disabled lifts):
External wheelchair platform lift
This type of lift can take wheelchair and attendant as well as pushchairs or trolleys, allowing independent access to upper floors.
Through floor lift
Through floor lifts are wheelchair lifts for internal use. These can be fitted into the most awkward of spaces in commercial or public buildings.
Step lift for internal or external access
Step lifts for wheelchair users provide independent access into and within buildings where access to different levels is via steps.
BENEFITS OF OUR WHEELCHAIR LIFTS
Thanks to their modular construction, our wheelchair lift options are exceptionally easy to install into most buildings.
- Straightforward installation – Our wheelchair platform lifts are designed to cause the minimum disruption during installation.
- Flexibility – Load capacities range from 300kg to 1000kg and travel heights range from 1m to 15m. Where a conventional lift is not viable, one of our platform lifts or step lifts will give you the access you need.
- Rapid Installation – Our installation team is flexible and fast. Depending on the type of lift you order, we can normally install your platform lift within 6-12 weeks of receipt of deposit.
- Space efficient – Many of our lifts are self contained. All our lifts are designed to minimise the space required.
- Energy efficient – our wheelchair lifts are energy efficient with long lasting LED lighting with our standard platform lift only requiring a 240v and 16 amp power supply.
- Reliable – using proven technology, these wheelchair platform lifts need the minimum of maintenance.
- Aesthetics – all our wheelchair lifts are available in a variety of colours and partial or fully glazed options.
- 12 months warranty – on parts and labour.
- Can be installed in a matter of days
- Our service engineers are based throughout the UK – meaning that should you need us, we are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
TYPES OF PLATFORM LIFT
If you are after a specific type of lift, just let us know. We can supply:
- Chain Drive Platform Lifts
- Screw Drive Platform Lifts
- Hydraulic Platform Lifts
- Cabin Lifts
- Step Lifts
- Incline Stair Lifts
If you require drawings or dimensions for any of the above, just get in touch and one of our team will be happy to help.