From 50 kg to 10,000 kg we service, maintain and repair a wide range of goods lifts, trolley lifts, freight lifts, service lifts and dumb waiters across the UK. We are able to service and repair lifts from all major manufacturers.
Our many customers rely on us to keep their goods moving in retail, manufacturing, hotels, education, sport and many more industries across the UK. So we know precisely how important your goods lift is to the efficient running of your business. And that’s why we offer our customers a 24 hour, 365 days a year service, with a fast response to breakdown callouts.
As a leading independent UK lift services company, you’ll also find our pricing extremely competitive.
GOODS LIFT Service Contracts
Coming onto one of our service contracts means your lift will be serviced at agreed, regular intervals. When your services are due, we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time for our engineer to call. Any issues which could cause a breakdown will be identified and if replacement parts are needed, you will be quoted quickly.
If your goods lift gets heavy use, we would normally recommend 4 services a year because the last thing you need is an unexpected and costly breakdown, simply because it is not serviced often enough.
Breakdowns can be expensive and are always inconvenient. Our service plans and contracts not only reduce costs in the long run but keep your lift compliant with the necessary regulations and health and safety protocols.
Trust us to look after your GOODS LIFT
The benefits of having a goods lift service contract with RJ Lift Services include:
- As per your contract, we will regularly service and maintain your goods lift to make sure it is safe to use, provides a good performance in terms of electricity usage, and efficiently does the job of moving goods to where they need to be.
- Our call out costs work out much cheaper with our PPM service plans.
- Competitive servicing costs.
- We can offer free advice on the number of services recommended for your type of lift, based on its usage.
- Rapid response times for breakdowns.
- Full reports of our servicing and maintenance work, both electronically and in hard copy.
- We can facilitate your LOLER examinations for you. Meaning you will never forget your legal obligations in respect to your goods lift.
- A single point of contact in the event of an emergency. Should anything occur, you only need to dial one number to speak to us. There are no frustrating middle-men or call centres with us.
- 24/7 coverage, 365 days a year — including on public holidays such as Christmas and New Year.
- National UK coverage; 150 engineers nationwide.
LOLER Inspections – Thorough Examinations
All goods lifts require a LOLER Thorough Examination every 12 months. This ensures the lift is safe for use.
R J Lift Services Ltd work with independent testing companies who are fully accredited by UKAS for testing, inspection and certification. With a fully accessible nominated user portal our clients can view their own current LOLER status and download or print LOLER reports.
As an additional asset management service to our clients and to comply with regulations we can view all certificates. We can then notify our clients of issues raised and the recommended course of action.
The benefit to you is keeping all your lift obligations in one place, with RJ Lift Services, so you can relax in the knowledge that they will be taken care of and you will be alerted to any issues concerning your lift.
There is more information on LOLER inspections on our LOLER Thorough Examinations page.
Great service at a fair price
At R J Lift Services Ltd we have built a great reputation over the years, through providing the best and most reliable customer service possible. Our ethos is that we provide all our customers with great service at a fair price.
As an independent lift company, we are in the unique position of being able to work on lifts of all different types and from all manufacturers.
Let us provide your goods lift with the care and services that it deserves. For more information, call us on 0800 999 1177, drop us an email, or complete the short contact form today.
Other lift services
We also install new goods lifts and if that is what you need, you can find out more on our goods lift installation page.
In addition to our goods lift maintenance and repair service, we can also service and repair passenger lifts, dumb waiters, industrial doors, dock levellers and platform lifts. For lift upgrades and refurbishments, visit our lift refurbishment page.