Poor Lift Maintenance can have a massive impact on safety, productivity, customer satisfaction and production to say the least. High quality lift maintenance can help:
- Increase reliability and reduce breakdowns
- Decrease the possibility of ‘Trap ins’ (being trapped in a Lift can often be distressing to you, your clients or tennants)
- Reduce the build-up of costly repairs
- Being compliant with the many legal requirements such as the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (HASWA)
- Extend the life of the equipment
How can R J Lift Services Help?
With a typical annual cost of £180.00 per lift* and our planned preventative maintenance in accordance with manufacturer guidelines we see our clients spend decrease after the first 12 months of being on board with us. Our efficiency, quality and experience enables these savings on many aspects of the lift maintenance budget, see above graph which is based on a national contract. These figures are just one example of many case studies which proves our dedication and delivery of both increasing quality and decreasing cost. Along with reduced spend we also see reduced callouts, increased reliability, minimal defects highlighted during insurance inspections and servicing.
*Based on a standard 4 visit maintenance agreement – Passenger Lift
Some other things we can do:
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Easy reporting available in many formats through our advanced CRM management system
- Quick response – you can be sure an R J Lifts Engineer is not too far away
- Make better use of your money and help support your business
- Friendly office staff with a dedicated service manager – speak to the same person every time you call and not an answering machine